How do I book your services? Do I contact the agent?”
Our Process –
Here at PADinspections we aim to give our clients the highest possible standard of inspections as we can. We provide a thorough honest report and explain everything that there is in the house, so you understand what kind of property you are purchasing or the reason behind a defect that has appeared.
And the first step in doing that is to make the process as painless as possible. We know that this is a stressful time and that is why you are engaging us.
Our process is easy –
- Once our clients are ready to book one of our services, we ask them to book through our website. We can email or text a link that will bring you directly to the booking page.
- The booking form is very basic and only takes about 30 secs to fill out.
- Once we receive that form, we take care of everything. We will contact the agent straight away and ask for the first available time.
- Once the inspection is booked in and when back in the office, we will send you a confirmation email. This email will let you know the time and date that the inspection has been booked in for.
- Soon after the inspection you will receive a phone-call. This call will give you a verbal rundown on what was found during the inspection. Our friendly staff will spend as much time as is needed on the phone for you to understand any issues that were found. You will then receive your written report that night.
- PADinspections are also available for as long as is needed in the days or months from then on to discuss the property inspection. We want to make sure that you are comfortable and understand everything in the report. There is no such thing as a silly question.
At PADinspections we love what we do and it shows in the manner that we conduct our business and that is with respect, honesty and the understanding that for many, the purchase of a house is the biggest investment of their life and we want to make sure that you know what you are buying – Your Investment Is Our Priority!