PADinspections performs residential and commercial building inspections.
With over 18 years experience in the construction field, we conduct expert inspections within Melbourne, Geelong and surrounding areas.
You’re in Safe, Experienced Hands.
Patrick Dunne is the owner and sole operator of PADinspections. For years he has worked on domestic and commercial construction sites within various countries, including the US, Ireland and Australia.
Additionally, he is a
- Qualified Carpenter
- Certificate IV in Building and Construction
- Diploma in Building and Construction
- An experienced, licensed Pest Inspector
- Has conducted over 2000 property inspections to date
Our experience in the field and local network means that we can provide solutions and trade contacts in the event that repair work is identified and required within your property.
Need advice? Contact us today.
“We ensure you buy the perfect home”
Don’t Risk it. Book Your Building Inspection Today.
A building inspection provides all-encompassing examinations of the condition of the building. It identifies all the safety hazards as well as major and minor defects that are present before you buy the building.
PADinspections assesses and evaluates the following:
- All Internal rooms
- The Roof space
- The External walls
- All Windows and Window Seals
- The Roof exterior including Gutters and Downpipes
- All Verandahs, Balconies, Pergolas and Swimming Pool/Spa Fences
- All Garages,Sheds and Carports on-site
- Subfloor area
- All Plumbing
- Asbestos Identification
- Visual inspection of electrical wiring and safety switches
- Fences and site in general