PADinspections carry out Pre-Purchase Building Inspections throughout Melbourne, Vic.
We are a Qualified Building and Pest Inspecting Company who can thoroughly assess the condition of your residential, commercial and industrial building.
Pre-Purchase Building and Pest Inspections – Starting at 550 inc GST
The purpose of a pre-purchase building inspection is completed to give an indication of the building you are buying and if it is structurally sound, or requires maintenance works.
As such, PADinspections knows all the components that make up a building, and is trained to investigate any part that is prone to structural damage.
Our qualified inspector provides an expert opinion on the state of the internal structural and prepares a detailed report on maintenance works that are required.
Common Issues found in Pre-Purchase Inspections
Over the years, PADinspections has observed many issues when conducting pre-purchase inspections on a house or building. These include:
- Re-stumped houses not level.
- Water leaks.
- Rotting structural timbers underneath bathrooms due to leaking.
- DIY wall removal that has resulted in structural deficiencies.
- DIY deck and pergola construction resulting in safety concerns.
- Inadequate site drainage that has not been identified and has resulted in footing failures.
- Active termites.
- Asbestos present in home.